December 7, 2014

How About a Henny?

The Holidays approach!

 The American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression Holiday Art Auction is just about to wrap up, so here's a chance to own some wonderful art by children's book illustrators (including yours truly)*  http://www.ebay.com/usr/abffe

Here's what it's about:

Proceeds support the American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression and help underwrite the Kids' Right to Read Project, which was co-founded by ABFFE and the National Coalition Against Censorship, and Banned Books Week - the only national celebration of the freedom to read.

Kids' Right to Read Project provides support to students, parents, teachers, librarians and booksellers who are fighting efforts to ban children's and young adult books in their communities. Since its founding in 2006, KRRP has opposed challenges to 222 titles in 35 states.

How can you resist? 

*AND how about an original HENNY

I've donated an original watercolor study from one of the spreads in HENNY (oh, and look-- is that little Peddles in the cart? (Back when he was but a twinkle in my eye) ;-)

Please take a look and bid 'er up! http://www.ebay.com/itm/271685397510

Meanwhile. . .
I've got more travel on the horizon, as well as finishing up some final touches for PEDDLES as they come in from my art director at Simon and Schuster. I will be posting more about my little piggy, soon, so stay tuned!

Thanks, friends and I hope all is well in your worlds!
xo,
ERS, Henny, and Peddles :)


4 comments:

I truly appreciate your comments.
I try and reply, so be sure and come back!