September 8, 2016

Bunnies and a Crown!

Greetings, friends!

It's been a while since I last posted, but I wanted to pop on to let you know about a wonderful organization supporting children's literature—the Plum Creek Children's Literacy Festival. It happens every fall, and is devoted to bringing talented people from the world of kidlit to the heart of the USA to benefit children's literacy.

Check out their auction! I have donated two pieces and a couple of books!

"Bunny Hooray" (signed, original watercolor and pencil on paper), includes a signed copy each of HENNY and PEDDLES:


and "Midsummer Fairy Crown" (signed, limited edition archival print):


note: both pieces are signed on the front (I scanned them before I signed)

If Bunnies and a crown are not your cup of tea, there are plenty of other marvelous pieces up for grabs. Check 'em out! Click HERE

Happy bidding and, one way or the other, thanks for considering supporting this great cause for kids.
Cheers!
-ERS

4 comments:

I truly appreciate your comments.
I try and reply, so be sure and come back!