March 8, 2019

Way Past Time for Some Catch-up!



Lots has happened! 

HENNY and PEDDLES have made room for BUB
BUB was released in January 2018 . . .
and now we are three!
BUT soon Bub will truly be the middle child, because my next
picture book, COWIE, will be out in January of 2020!


In case you missed it, among other things,
BUB made an appearance on Publishers Weekly Children's Bookshelf:
Click HERE and scroll down to the Featured Reviews 
and click again for their spot-on take on him and his story.

And Bub had a stellar review in The Wall Street Journal:
YAY!

But that's not all . . . I had another gig as faculty for the Illustration Intensive at the Highlights Foundation last summer. I got to reunite with my pal Mike Curato, and we had the pleasure of co-faculty-ing with Matthew Cordell, who was fresh off his Caldecott win. It was a blast!
And I'm happy to report I will be at it again this coming September. Stay tuned for more!

As ever, thanks for stopping by!

xERS



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Well deserved credit and opportunities. Wishing you every success in your pursuits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Good to hear from you and all the news.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments.
I try and reply, so be sure and come back!